Saturday 2 August 2008

Why My Family?

I have never really know any of my family apart from a my Mothers brothers and sisters as well as her mom (My Nan). As for my fathers side, well it is just really his 3 siblings. I am pretty sure that there is much more to my family that I actually know.

I suppose the idea of this blog is to really record all the information I find that might help me uncover what happened to the rest of my extended family, where we are all from, who is alive today and so on. I know that is a pretty major task to undertake but I am sure that it will be worth it.

The only surnames that I know for sure are as follows: Saunders, Thompson, Bell, and Shute. There must be more and it has always interested me in knowing more about my history. I know that it may read as me very sad or boring, but that is not the case. I am just genuinely interested.

No comments: